Martes, Nobyembre 1, 2022

Nobela

NOVEL

I want to write my first novel
regarding many issues and struggles
of the working class and common masses
I will make myself comfortable

each chapter will be heated
like bread that is in the oven 
each chapter will be written sincerely
subject is love, joy, lust, tears, horror

I practice short stories
end first in our newspaper Taliba
next, two chapters or three
and will try to make the chapter eight

only one novel in a lifetime
There is joy in my heart
like Harper Lee, a real novel
in "To Kill a Mockingbird"  he succeeded

- gregoriovbituinjr.
11.01.2022

* photo from the  Calming  Crossword game  app on socmed 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Ngiyaw

NGIYAW ngiyaw ng ngiyaw si alaga musikang ikinatutuwa sa aki'y humihingi kaya? pagkat gutom na't walang daga? kay-ingay niya buong g...